What to do when someone calls you a bully when you stand up for your self

HELP!!! My name is Claire and I am just like you I know the difference between bullying and defending your self. And earlier today a girl slammed me into my locker. And then I said to my self " Defending your self is the right thing you can let them walk all over you!!" So I went and grabbed her and I told her in front of these kids "That was not nice and you better say you're sorry!" and one girl said "Why'd you grab her by her shirt you're so rude you're such a bully!" Then I said "But she did it first she slammed me into my locker" then another said "Still being mean is bullying if she slammed you into your locker too bad just walk away and take it" Then I burst into tears running down the hall because every where I went everyone would never learn the difference between bullying and defending your self and I don't wanna be a stupid coward I wanna look and feel the same way I always have! :,-(
Wow! The same happens to me around google+! You know you should never stop defending your self! Never let what others say about you get in the way of who you are! And if those kids think bullying is just being mean that's they're loss! Bullying is not being mean peroid. Maybe that's all they've learned since they were little . But now it's time they learn what a true bully is. They're parents must not be good ones. They have to teach they're children what a real bully is. A real bully is not someone who is mean period no. A bully is someone who wants to make them selves feel good to make that other person feel bad and they just go pick a random kid to pick on who hasn't even said a word to them. And defending your self is protecting your self from a bully or telling them they need to leave and go pick on someone else ignoring the bully and letting them pick on you will not make them go away it just tells them they can do what ever they want with you. Defending your self will tell the bully "Hmm now this one is stubborn. Maybe I should pick someone else." But yea they're just very immature kids who don't know the difference between bullying and sticking up. It's they're parents fault they are like that. But you are a strong girl and no high windy hurricane mean words could blow you down because you're stronger than those mean words and mean girls. Remeber bullies are cowards them selves and are looking for someone who is not strong enough to deal with bullies who gets knocked down by one single blow they've been bullied before. So they're not strong either. They get strong by friends and being popular but being popular doesn't matter. Only your friends matter. You explain with a teacher and have a long talk about it. Bullies will use cry baby, snitch, and tattletale to keep you quiet but if you loose friends from telling a teacher those so called "Friends" Aren't really friends. So don't feel down. There is a difference you're right. If you need more help let me know. Your friend girl drama diaries :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach