This is why you never be friends with Miranda

This is why you never be friends with +miranda bruce her profile may look innocent once you click on the tag +miranda bruce but it's not don't follow her though  because that girl has problems. And I'm not lying. Don't believe me? Watch this video. And Layla is the biggest brat I've EVER met because she says things that actually go out to her. I don't want any of you being friends with her because she'll keep you and say un true things about me and act like she never did anything. She'll also wanna keep you to brag about not to really like you she just has friends to brag about. And I told Layla a secret that Miranda told me about Layla and Layla didn't believe me! Really? How stupid! How else would I know if Miranda didn't tell me? I mean come on she just is a joke they're set up's they're friend ship was an evil lying plan not a real heart filled friend ship those wanna be's just find mean things to say about me they're jealous I have WAY better videos than them. And find something cool about me like "Homeschooling is dumb" Oh yea right on get brains girls you're jealous. They chose to mess with me so they better just back off! And they even made a threat to beat me up right on retards you really scared me. (not!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach