A message to bigg

Hey bigg you haven't said anything in the last 4 weeks so I was wondering what is going on with you. If you hate me or what. But you've been leaving every single hangout,have signed out of hangouts, and stayed off google+ I mean come on dude. I mean are you trying to stay away from me or what? Did someone tell you don't to ever talk to me? You see you can tell me the truth here. I don't need this crap anymore. Boy you better get chow ass back on here.
I mean is there REALLY something wrong with me???????????? Because to me there is. You've been ignoring me for 1 month!!!!! I had even had night mares about you! I had night mares I missed a hangout with you with everybody I knew on hangouts but me! I really want you to get back on. It's been for ever! I hope it doesn't take a year! Please! You've left every hangout, signed out of hangouts, now I cannot talk. What did we do? Just please respond to this post at least. You always ignore me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach