Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

So I arrived at the rockets game which is where we were performing and all of the sudden I realized I needed to use the restroom really badly and I was like "Great because now they won't let us use the restrooms" which I was right because when I met up with Cara it took forever to get inside and I had to go so bad I had to squat and pee 2 short pees covered up but that didn't empty my bladder enough because when we went inside I turned in my ticket and I still badly had to go I was doing the potty dance and I asked the music teacher (The bratty one" nicely if I could use the restroom and she was being the brat she was and said "You should have used the restroom before you went like a big girl" and I was like really I'm not a little kid and Cara really had to go too and so we both said "But we did" Then the music teacher said "Then you don't have to go" Then I said "But I have a small bladder" Cause I do and Cara said "It took me forever to get here" she said it took her an hour for me it took 30 minutes or 40 minutes it was in downtown so our music teacher just glared at us and led us down some stairs that took us underground and then I REALLY HAD TO GO so bad I didn't care if I wet my pants but I was still holding with all my might and I think I finally lost it. I used my shirt to cover up my hand and take a little pee in my hand now I know it sounds gross but I was desprate because I was about to wet my pants and I didn't want anyone noticing I had a wet spot on my pants saying as I was gonna be on cameras and put on TV that and the fact I was gonna watch a Rockets game and I didn't wanna sit around in wet pants so I had to please DO NOT JUDGE I'm sure you would do the same if you were that desprate :-(
So of course I washed my hands after doing that real good but anyways, I started whining quietly because it seemed no one knew how full my bladder was and then the pinao lady came up and said "Helena, if you don't stop we're gonna have to take you out to sit with your parents so I need you to hold it like a big girl will you?" Again I'm not 4 years old! I don't need the word "Big girl" to prove anything! I am a pre- teen not a little 4 year old! My friends Cara and Claire were trying to soothe me and Claire kept trying to get me to think of something else but it didn't work cause something was pushing my bladder and I think it was the pressure of the urine that had to come out! :-( So after the performance, I was like finally restroom! But NOPE!!!!:-( Instead when I asked the older kids choir teacher if we could use the restroom down the hall she said "No, wait for your parents to take you" I was like SERIOUSLY??!? Because we had to up an escalator to get there then walk miles to get to our seats I was like JUST GREAT :-( So yes for me,Cara,and Claire we had to walk ways to get to our parents when I reached my dad I found out I was on a balcony seat and I thought to myself "Who makes stairs these dang steep??? I feel like I'm gonna fall!" So my dad took us and we were running down the hallway like "FINALLY!" And when we got in the girls restroom we pushed on every stall to see which one was avalible cause we were desprate we had to empty our bladders and then FINALLY! Sweet relief! Claire was disgusted as well she loved to sing but she didn't want to go back to choir after that happened and neither did I I was mad at the choir teachers for acting that way when we waited a whole freaking hour for it to start and I could have had time! If someone had the energy to take me! The Rockets game was good I had to use potty paper for something to dry off my underwear since I wet myself a little :-( 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach