Going to a new choir (POSSIBLY!)

Well after what happened where I had to hold my bladder at Bays my mom decided to move me to a different choir and I was like "Just great! I have 2 friends who joined because of me and now I'm MOVING TO A NEW CHOIR???" My mom said "Well it's either you stay in your old choir and put up with your old choir teacher or move to a different choir" So I followed along with it but Cara was disapointed Claire my ex friend (Her mom didn't want us to be friends anymore) was moving to a new choir in her city so Cara was gonna be alone I could only imagine what it felt like for her to be alone in that class with no one to speak to after class and had to put up with that bratty teacher herself. Anyways, it took a little while to get to this new choir tryout and when I went in I found out I was early so I took a seat and then some girl in a green dress and black tights and boots sat next to me she said her name was McKenna I told her my name we talked until some girl from tryouts came through the door she exitedly popped down next to me and said "Hi my name is Angel and you?" I said "Hi my name is Helena..." I was a bit shy to be honest and McKenna introduced herself so we talked until I had to go my tryouts didn't go as I planned but it was OK on my way home I had all kinds of thoughts in my head about this new choir I thought "Was there gonna be drama? How many kids will I have to put up with? Is there gonna be a mean girl trying to ruin it for me?" So much stuff was swirling around in my head
I didn't know if I was gonna make it in or not my mom said this choir is more serious than my old one so I was like "Just great!" But, my mom said there was a lady having a wedding who used to be in my possibly new choir in Ireland and we'd have to fly there but it'd be in June I was like "YAY! If I get into this choir I might be able to go on a plane again!" The last time I've been on a plane was 9 years old it was freaking 2 years ago! my only hope of being up in the air again and traveling somewhere might come true! I thought hmm maybe if I enjoy this choir better I don't have to worry about my dumb old  choir! Let's wait and see if I can get into this choir! 


Comments

  1. I can't believe I have to put up with that brat by myself and nobody seems to care and now I'm losing more friends I'm just like you Helena I feel the pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sorry too I mean I'm loosing my friends too I can only go with playdates and sleepovers with you now

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach