Sha su another bully to deal with

Okay so I know I talk so much about people bullying me and people do bully me but the fact is the bullies always say I'm the bully when it's not true in a matter of fact sha su decided the worst decision yet and that was to join into the lying bullies side! And seriously? That girl doesn't make any sense she needs to grow up and suck it all up with a vacum cleaner because that b**ch does not wanna mess with me she's a total bully I mean she lies about me she's a big fat liar! I mean really why are kids so rude these days I mean come on why does this have to happen to me Helena Edwards? Nobody cares and this girl obvouisly doesn't understand a thing about our fight so she better understand what I'm trying to say or stay out of it cause she said I was being an idiot about me saying Reggie cheated on me and he freaking did so I don't know why she says I'm the one acting like a idiot all I said was Reggie is cheating on me then that's when it all started I mean seriously I defend my self I get bad credit for it can't I get good credit for defending my self once? Nobody understands me!
Oh and some girl named Andrea I'll tell you about her later she's involved in this too I mean I can't stand why I have to be the one to get bullied Sha su just had to be an annoying b**ch and do what she did she's the worst friend a person could ever have just whatever you do don't be her friend don't even talk to her she's a bully so many people are bullies like 8,000 people are bullies! I wish this would just stop I mean I can't help it whatever happens happens and nothing you can really do but stand up for your self and I mean it takes effort to stop a bully and get them to leave you alone it takes you a lot of effort you have to go through it for 1 month if it's a really bad fight just don't believe Sha Su okay? Please don't believe 1 word she says even if it looks like she's telling the truth! Here if you want to block her I got her tag +sha Su 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach