Some annoying boy who probably likes me

So I was in the shallow end of my swim team pool minding my own business I was almost touching the other end and some boy who was the same speed as me had totally shoved me out of the way and cut in front of me on purpose! It was on purpose because when I said "Excuse me but that's considered rude" and he just replied with "Your stupid" and I'm like "Well you act like your 5 years old" him making no sense when he replied with "You act like your 1 year old" and I said "Well I don't wear diapers and drink bottles do I?" and he said "You act like it" I said "Well you started it so your the one who acts like a toddler I'm more mature than you" he's like "No I'm more mature than you your immature" I laughed and said "How could you ever be mature you totally cut in front of me to be mean you call that mature?" I was guessing his meaning of mature was actually immature cause he's like "I'm 9 years old and more mature than you" Then I'm like "I'm 10 years old and more mature than you" then he was like "Okay then what's 9 million some thing times blah blah blah" Some chinese way of learning cause he was a chinese looking boy so he must of came from China I turned my head away and pretended I didn't hear what he was saying because I got teased like that back in 3rd grade so I knew if I replied with I don't know he would say "See? Your immature"
And we were about ready to take our next swim and he got in front of me again but this time he freaking kicked at my face on purpose he always does it! So that's when I was about to get up to him and get serious and tell him to watch it before he gets on my bad side and nobody wants to see my bad side NOBODY unless your brave enough but even the brave people had to give up sometime on my bad side 
Honestly that was just flat out mean! If he wants to get physical he better be ready for some bruises on his chest and nose cause I'm a fighter! So yea pretty much I'll tell you more in girl drama diaries 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach