What to do when you babysit and all the kid wants to do is the same old thing

Help! My name is Taylor Rose and I love to babysit. But the thing is when I do I always babysit this one 2 year old toddler boy and all he wants to do is play blocks. That's it! So everytime I suggest something like how about we go to the park instead? He says no all he wants to do is sit around playing blocks!
I see the problem here! I babysit a 2 year old toddler girl and sometimes all she wants to do is crawl,play with markers,or look through a mail slot. Maybe suggest something similar to the toddler. Like "Do you want to play a game?" or "Do you wanna color?" or "Do you wanna ride on your trycicle?" A park is a good suggestion but maybe to the kid playing blocks is more fun. And I know it makes you want to scream. Try bringing something more amusing than blocks. 

Comments

  1. I get it . This one kid just wanted to watch sponge bob every time I had movie time. So now when I hear sponge bob I RUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it's hard to deal with kids being like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach