I hate puburty (Inappropriate for kids under 9 years old)

Yes,yes, I know puburty is your chance of transferring into a woman and out growing your babyish flat chest  and how getting your period helps with having babies in the future that's what I love about puburty but what I really hate about it is the discharge and discharge helps with sex but it is really sticky! It sticks to your vagina and it bothers the crap out of you! So I have wet wipes and I always try to hide wiping my self cause we're not allowed to use the restroom and so I have to wipe it cause I don't put up with stuff bothering me it feels like I can't even stretch my legs! So my music teacher caught me doing it and she comes up and she's like "No ma'm" in front of my friend! and I'm thinking seriously? You did that in front of my friend? So I guess she never experienced this kind of botherness cause nobody gets bothered as much as I do.... so she clearly doesn't understand.
And that dumb bell teacher had totally told the runner of the choir Mrs. Carol! So I think that's a bit harsh if you ask me so thanks to my music teacher Mrs. Carol sent an email to my mom about it only the email said I was fixing my self then smelling it! THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! That teacher clearly has an issue! She lied about me smelling my self! How dare her that's freaking nasty! Why would I ever do that? Ugh I hate my music teacher!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach