Horrible playdate!

Ok so I arrived at this person's house and it was a playdate at my mom's friend's house aka Erika's house so I went I knew Sidney but this one girl with blonde hair? No I figured out her name was Brianna it started when I was sitting and talking Sidney opened her mouth and said "You're talking right now but I want you to hush" and then they started whispering "Omg she is soo annoying!" and I'm like "What the heck??? you're annoying too!" so then Brianna just shoves her hand into my face and I stop it and then they start whispering things about me again then I push Brianna down from where she sat and they both screamed I got on top of Brianna and said "You'll be wearing this if you don't quit" I held out my fist and then got off of her. They stopped.
But then Brianna tried grabbing my camera and I tried snatching it then I tried biting her hand before I did she said "Biting my hand won't help anything" then I finally got the camera from her that was MINE and then I told her how I was dating and she sarcasticlly said "Aww well aren't you and your little boyfriend sooo cute!" in a high pitched voice then she grabbed my hands and tried twisting them but I scratched her hands before she could and it left marks.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach