Swim team disaster!

So I arrived at swim team since I never really have any problems at swim team I went in thinking it was gonna be a fun time but NO!!!!!!! Instead I get and we do a 100 (4 laps) of normal kicking on the kickboard and 3 people end up getting in front of me so I was like "No biggie at least I'm not last" but I spoke too soon cause Harry was going like my same speed so I tried speeding up but it tired me out so then another boy gets in the pool and ends up beating me also so he is the 4th person in front of me still I wasn't bothered cause I wasn't last yet. So we go for another 4 laps of normal kick on kickboard and Harry was trying to get in front of me on purpose so I tried speeding up desprate not to be last and then before I do my 2nd lap the swim teacher says "Helena let Harry pass" and so I did I still wasn't last because I got in front of a girl named Hannah before starting but then on the way back from the last lap Hannah almost beats me there and I am desprately pulling on lane ropes not wanting to be last thankfully I get in front of her but then the swim teacher comes and f*cks things up again and says "Hannah get in front of Helena"
And I was like "What???Why???" and I got so disapointed I swam slow the rest of the whole lesson. I mean seriously I didn't go one lap till the coach convinced me to and thats why I swam slow she said "Why are you sitting there just so you can get first in line??" I mummered "Thats not why" then she said "Well go please" then I did I started swimming slow and then when I thought I was finished I winded up 3rd in line and I was like "Wow maybe this day of swim isn't so bad after all!" but NOPPE! Instead when a blonde boy comes up and says "How did you get here??" I said "I don't know magic!" then coach said "Ok Helena go ahead and finish your 100 (4 laps)" and thats when I realized I didn't finally go fast enough to pass some people! I just didn't finish a 100 (4 laps)! I am the slowest on the team :-(!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach