Why does everyone hate me? :,-(

Guys I am crying. Trying to write this so bear with me! Okay so it started with a girl named Brooke. And she said girly girls were full of crap. So I was defending my self cause I am a girly girl saying "Hey well tom boys drool then" then everyone pounced on top of me then a girl named Emily L. starts insulting me for defending my self! She was calling me an ugly boy face and saying she should take a pic of me to show everyone how ugly I am! And so my ex friend Jenny starts insulting me too! Badly! So I know I shouldn't have said it and I'm so sorry Jenny! But I said I'm glad her parents beat her up. And I know it was mean but the stress I mean you wouldn't understand! Then my boyfriend +Reggie the Hedgehog Just he decides to be a butt hole and he just calls me a slut and a whore and I over react he's the worst boyfriend a girl could ever have!
I am so getting tired of this. My friend Bree made a video about Emily L. trying to put a stop saying "Hey your not being nice your being evil your making Helena look bad with your fake cuts!" And I'll show you a pic
I can tell it's paint. And people are hating on me for this cause of this picture. Don't believe a thing she says she says it's real but it's not please just stay with me!I I need someone! I NEED!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach