Lock in castrophe

So I arrived at the door of the lock in house and I see Mia opening the door she's a snotty girl from church and she said "Oh it's you" and I was like "Yes it's me" and so I come in and I see Mia's other snotty friend everyone over there was 14 and I found out I was the youngest there so I went to this castle room and started crying cause I was afraid I'd be alone and feel stupid esp since lots of girls there were snotty not all but most and I had a stuffed animal wrapped around my arms throughout the whole time I was baking and I had to start from scratch since I'm allergic to wheat and gluten and the mixes and even frosting wasn't gluten free so I had to make my own stuff and my legs and the balls of my feet hurt so much I had trouble walking on them so when we get into the bar room the room we were sleeping in I'm laying out my sleeping bag and pillow and I just got my pajama's on and then we turn out the lights then turn on a bar light and so suddenly everyone including Claire my 10 year old friend gets out their phones and start laughing at facebook,instagram,and tumblr posts on their phones and then 5 minutes passed and since I was the only one without a phone and I decided maybe I should just go to sleep so I tried but it's too much noise and light shining in my face so I ask Mia to turn the lights off and she says "How about we just sleep with the bar light on?" and I'm like "NO!" And in a mimicking voice she goes "Oh my gawdddd!!" and she says "No one cool goes to sleep at 12:00 midnight" and I was thinking "Seriously?" I would've stayed up a little later if we didn't have to get up at 6:30 AM to get ready for a garage sale. So finally we go to sleep and 4 hours later something wakes me up a clock is shining in my face so I turn it around but then a green dot light is too I cover it with a DVD case and then Mia starts flashing a bright white light in a bunch of people's faces and I yell at her to stop and then we try going back to sleep but I keep hearing coughing and sneezing and kicking of covers and so I mumble a little till it's time to get up.
And we finally get our butts out of our sleeping bags, put our pillows and stuff away get changed into regular clothes and then we sit down then Mia starts saying how I was the one causing all the trouble staying up and disturbing everyone's sleep seriously??? If it weren't for people talking and flashing lights in other people's faces I would have been sound asleep till someone woke me up! So I think the blame should go to Mia not me! So everyone is eating breakfast I eat a quick apple I run to the bathroom and come back and my mom is here with my poster she comes and picks me up and we drive up to the garage and bake sale and everyone else still isn't here so we wait then I see a big white van pulling up and I hear laughing and talking and then I see tons of people from the lock in I was with including the snotty girls and Claire with her mom and Issac! And they're using a back entrance and I thought "I never knew about this! That's not fair they get to ride together in a van having fun and not me!" What else could go wrong! There is no way I'm going back to that lock in without a friend besides Claire ever again!

Comments

  1. Are you my friend still Helena?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELENA WHY DO YOU DO THIS? It's not safe to do this kind of stuff! Please stop adding me to stuff. I don't have a profile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach