My aunt Amber lied about my video call????

So I made a hangouts call yesterday and all that and there were a few bad things in the call I won't say. So me and Dylan were joking around a lot in the call and I kept laughing at Dylan's face cause of the funny faces he was making and I said his face was cute and so we did the call and all that, and the next morning I wake up and check my chat messages and then my mom comes in sounding serious and she said "Helena, Amber just texted me saying you were insulting Dylan's face in the video and blah blah blah" And I was like "INSULTING? What the heck I was NOT insulting Dylan's face we were joking around!" and she was like "Well whatever, Take down the video call because I don't want any of your friend's mom's seeing this" and so I did for the sake of my future but I kept thinking "Why would Amber say I'm insulting him? She is the meanest Aunt a girl could ever ask for!"
I couldn't believe it. I even called his face cute and she still claimed I was insulting him? SHE JUST ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! Now I understand why I said I hated her when I was little! Then when I got on to text a friend and looked through her message I saw she made a whole group chat for my mom and dad to see both! Not just my mom!
That was the final straw! She already still puts me in time out like a 4 year old if I visit her house and do something she claims is wrong and my mom will allow it! Amber has the stupidest rules too she has to have this quiet time thing and at times she'll be painting her precious toe nails and finger nails not letting any of us kids do it! OR even have her do it!

Comments

  1. Also Helena are we still friends? I can't chat on hangouts with you anymore and we barely ever talk. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left you a hangout message you didn't respond

      Delete
    2. I can't go on hangouts I don't even care about it anymore!

      Delete
    3. I wish you would understand that online is dangerous. I learned my lesson but I spend time on instagram with claire and people at school.

      Delete
    4. And you seemed to like Dylan your online boyfriend more than me at the playdate

      Delete
    5. Well hangouts is the only thing I can do to communicate I don't have a phone and what can I do?

      Delete
  2. I can only comment on blogs because I have a blog profile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach