I'm back with the good and the bad

Okay good news first since I hate to be so negative all the time because my life is getting harder. Okay so the good news is that my friend I met in Summer camp Cara is gonna see me next month and I'll be trying to go back to that 14 feet in swim team next month as well. And the bad... Well Isabel you know that mean girl? Yes I hated her attitude but didn't mean I wanted her to critasize her self and she keeps going on about saying "I'm just a problem to everyone I just wanna kill my self" But I don't want her to. Yet she keeps insisiting. Why is my life so messed up? Then we have non stop people calling me a bully for defending my self. That's judging a book by it's cover again you people! And yes I will have a big mouth when I'm sassing someone for doing mean things I'm not a person who goes "Wa ha ha! wa ha ha!" NOOOOOOOOOOO! HECK FREAKING NOOOOO! AND THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M GONNA DO! I AM STRONG AND I DON'T WANNA! And this one teenager totally said after I posted something NOT even being as sassy as normal I didn't even call any names! But then she spied on my fight she said but I guess she read it when the comments were removed because they were reported! So she didn't see they were like "Brat,idiot,baby" And we already got over that fight so thanks a lot Michael!
People NEVER understand me only people that I had gotten to go through a LOT of explaining for them to finally relize man! Others are good understanding people with hearts who opened my book to see it not to look at the cover! They became my friends and they stood up for me! I am grate ful for the friends I have yes but I don't want the rest sitting there and MIS understanding the point here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach