I'M NOT A BULLY!!!!!

OMG some new girls called Skylar, Sara,and AGsuperstars are acting like I'm mean. I'm NOT mean for the last time! I defend my self! I don't know how many times I gotta say it! But no! People gotta be jerks and say only the cowards are nice. That's not true! People who stand up for them selves are rare people but does that make them mean? NO! And the only reason I sweared at Sklyar was because she took it from what it looked like instead and said I was being mean to Isabel when Isabel was being mean to me! All I was doing was defending my self! And she said she was UN following me and following bully Isabel! And no! I don't assume people are bullies I KNOW! Because Jenny and Emily from ballet class were mean because they were bossy and I could hear them gossiping about me half the time other times Isabel me and Stephanie KNOW she's a bully because since Isabel couldn't get her way on chats she decided to call my friend a b**ch for no reason all because she couldn't get her way! So that'a when it started! So that's they're problem if they think I'm rude and mean and a bully but in reality first off they didn't know what happened so they couldn't just assume like that 2nd off I was really defending my self 3rd off yes I am mean sometimes but only because people are mean to me and I'm sick of it what else am I supose to do sit and cry over a stupid little bully? I mean people need to learn to either stay out of the fight when they assume one person who is reporting another mean person is mean then stay out! If they can help by stopping the mean one then that's when you join in! Those girls need to get it together! Now they're not leaving me the heck alone! Just remeber guys I KNOW the people I put in girl drama diaries ARE bullies it's just that I am bothered by so many jerks. Don't think I am over reacting I'm not. Because these people have talked bad about me before.
And a few months ago somebody sent me a stop bullying video OMG! For real? I am not a bully! I am not a bully! I defend my self! And if someone calls me a bully again I'll remove they're stinking comments! It's not true I'm a bully if I were a bully I would be commenting bad on every single video and I would be talking bad about everybody on google+ but I only warn people about some of the mean people on google+ I'm not bullying them they're bullying me! When are people gonna stop assuming and ask me instead of what it LOOKS to be? Because Isabel was just as well embarssasing me in front of google+ As well! She said "I'll tell everyone not to like you" Like I said on one of my other blogs all because she couldn't get her way but I tried warning everyone about her and all I got was mean girls calling ME mean!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach