Oh-no here we go again swim team tryouts

OH-NO! I have tryouts again today! I am gonna freak! The pool I try out in starts at 6 feet then dips really steep down to 14 feet! That's right I said 14 feet deep! And I mean the last tryout I had was like June 30th and I was so scared I had to go to slightly shallower pool that was 8 feet now I have to get ready for 14 OMG! I hope I make it! Anyways I hope I have less fear than last time saying is I went to 8 in a half feet for 3 weeks before I had to take time off but today is the day! I think I'll make it! Every day I've been trying to picture my self in 14 feet! Not being scared because I've been there done that!
Yea I'm sure some of you who haven't been on swim team or a pool that deep would be just as scared as I was that first time. it's at 5:30 PM-6:30 PM so I have hours to wait it's only 10:40 AM right now so I'll have to build up courage over the hours. And the part that makes it even worse. It's indoors pool so it is dark and deep! YIKES! There are freaking 5 year olds not having any fear of the deep end what so ever. When I was 5 I feared 5 feet deep! And those 5 year olds don't even fear 14! They are way braver than me when I was 5! The only depths I really fear are 11-1000,00000 feet deep. Like trillions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach