Do you really know what a bully is?

If you KNOW IT ALLS think I'm a bully you're wrong. You're know it alls who think you know who a bully is but you don't. A bully is someone who makes a person feel bad so they can have happiness and act like they rule the world and over react. A defender like me is not a bully. It's a person who is strong and not a coward who never tells anybody to leave them alone. A defender tells that bully who is boss and so that bully will leave them alone. They are only nice to people who are nice to them. And that would be me. A coward is a person who never stands up for them self they're scared and weak. And need a friend to help them. But me I don't wanna be a coward. No matter what anyone says "You're a bully just admit it" I will never EVER stop defending my self. It's a good part of me and no other human can ever change anything about me! I don't make people feel left out I don't try to make someone cry on purpose that's a bully.And I'm speaking to you also Megasamplays. You really don't know what a bully is. And I don't be mean to somebody when they've never done anything.
And if I saw ANYONE bullying somebody when they've never done anything I would ALWAYS stand up for them. I'm sure some of you say that I'm a bully cause you're either jealous I have the courage to stick up for my self and others and you don't or it's simply you THINK you know what a bully is when you don't. And one of the things my friends like about me is I can stand up for my self. And so can my friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach