Claire is the fake most worst person ever!

I can't believe it! At first I was thinking when Claire blocked me I was like "Oh maybe her mother blocked me cause she didn't like my posts I bet Claire still likes me and blah blah blah" But NO!!! Instead I get on hangouts and start a chat with Cara who told me Claire was mad at her cause she was quitting choir and get this! Claire told Cara "Okay, your gonna have to choose me or Helena?" not only that but it gets worse! Claire said "Helena is a very bad person" and I just can't believe she said that! After all I've done for her let her be in my videos, do things her way in the videos too! and I even let her borrow some of my clothes and bras and guess what everything I let her borrow is now lost! I pretty much even let her come over to my house since her mom had to go somewhere and couldn't bring Claire so there goes all the everything I would have let her do next!
Claire is such a little crap! I just couldn't believe what Cara was telling me! I mean Cara could have been lying but Claire always makes me hide secrets from everyone so I wouldn't doubt it 

Comments

  1. No I'm really telling the truth I promise and I can't belive what she said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me shut up I have a right to stand out because Claire is so mean and has dangerous risky ideas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach