I didn't make it into my possibly new choir and Cara gets to hangout with Claire and not me!

So after a few days later of tryouts I decided to ask my mom if I made it or not and the answer was a big fat NO And I was shocked I was like "WHAT?!?" I mean come on! Maybe I made a few mistakes in my tryout but I wasn't THAT bad! Those people are picky about tryouts I know it's a city choir but still everyone makes mistakes what do they expect a perfectly well tryout? Was it that or because they saw me doing something they didn't like? I don't even know! But whatever it was they didn't like it! Just great! So my mom gave me an option either I stay in old choir or quit choir I said "I am just gonna quit" If I was gonna stay in that choir I wouldn't take it with the bratty teacher so I was just quitting so I quit and Cara my friend was very upset she said "I don't wanna have to put up with that brat myself!" I feel sorry for her because I know the feeling Claire never gets harassed by the bratty teacher so she doesn't know she just thinks we're "overreacting" because she doesn't know that teacher is very stubborn she doesn't care how unfair it is for a kid in class to have some suckish part her response is just "Nope" in a very selfish way. And ever since I quit this choir Cara and Claire have been talking and now THEY'RE EVEN CONSIDERING HAVING A SLEEPOVER!
Seriously! Cara knows I'm not even allowed to talk to Claire I know it would be selfish to say since Claire isn't my friend Cara can't be her friend either but still its unfair to me because I was the one that even had them become friends anyways I was the reason they even met each other and now they're ditching me with sleepovers without me! its just not fair the last time I had a sleepover with Cara was before Christmas if it weren't for me they wouldn't even know each other and be friends with each other seriously give me some respect it was a mistake for me to leave that choir so I could tell them what they're doing is wrong but its too late I left and there is nothing I can do now, I looked on Cara's blog and she said she was chatting with Claire at choir workshop and I see Cara is having better luck without me so that proves it I am the one making her be bored with all this bad luck because I'm a girl with contaiguious bad luck! Why me? :-( I'm sure they're better off without even seeing me there anymore!

Comments

  1. You know what Helena? If you want to hangout with us come back to choir! Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring without you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not coming back to choir I'm glad I quit your gonna leave after performance anyways so whats the use?? plus it costs lots of money and we need to pay for my little sister's daycare!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach