Avery the annoying girl of my dance

So I decided to quit ballet since that Avery girl always opened her big huge fat mouth and it was also boring in there so I still have to deal with that brat in dance jazz she always gives me dirty looks and looks like she is being nice and funny to everyone but me I bet Emerson told her to do this so whenever Avery does something mean to me everyone will believe her and not me, Avery gets away with being so loud in class but if it were me I'd get in some deep trouble i don't know how mean girls do it but Emerson sure can do sh** and that girl if she says a word to me she is gonna take in some pretty nasty words cause that girl annoys me people say just ignore bullies that doesn't get you anywhere they think they make you upset and too scared to stand up for yourself. if you stand up for yourself someday they'll learn not to mess with you and leave you alone.
I wish none of this was happening I know in the future Emerson is gonna start nasty talking me she is a coward but not coward enough to stop spreading rumors about me around almost the whole dance class! Why does Emerson do this??? Of course it has to be me out of all the people in the dance class it has to be me cause I have the most terrible luck! Me and Cara both do! 

Comments

  1. she does not know who you are and does not have a clue to you as a good person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking smack about people online won't help your problem at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to let people know to be careful of her cause I know exactly what she is gonna do someday and its not gonna be good I'm telling you its worse than the evilest plan ever

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach