What to do when you don't know what to say to annoying boys

Help! My name is Ruby and I'm 10 I was in swim team the other day and these group of boys like 9-10 were going all sarcastic "Hi Ruby!" Like they could care less. And I'm guessing it's because I'm ugly or stupid or something wrong with me but it was a mistake to come the time I did. I wanted to be with my best friends but no! Instead I'm stuck with annoying mean boys!~Lonely and sad
Hey Ruby! Don't say that about your self! They aren't laughing at you like that cause your stupid and ugly they might like you and feel stupid to say it. It's normal at your age for boys who like you to be that way. Don't worry when you get older boys will treat you nice instead. I know it feels stupid but try to ignore it or if it really hurts your feelings say "Wow that's so very mature of you how old are you (put in their age) or 2 years old?" I'm also your age. The same happens to me. I know it hurts but think about how they might like you that's the only reason boys your age tease you like that. Try and focus on what your swim coach says and pretend there is a wall right behind you or just say what I suggested. Your friend Helena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach