Being Jealous everyone does it once and a while.

Okay so in swim team. I had just brought a new swim cap that said "Girls rule the pool" And I was hoping my mom would buy me a kitty cat one but she just got me that swim cap along with a pink mesh bag which I was luckey cause pink is my fave color and then along with pink tennis balls needed and a pink kick board and a pink pull buoy. So my mom bought me a pink brand new swim cap even though I already had one. But hoping for a cat one and my mom told me "When we find one we'll buy one" So I had to deal with it or else my mom's complaining about being thankful for what you get went on. So a couple weeks later I see a girl coming in early for her time in swim team just when I was about to leave. And she had on a purple or pink cat swim cap. I got so jealous I'm not a bully or anything but I kicked in her pull buoy and let it float away when she wasn't looking. I didn't wanna say anything mean cause then that would really make me a bully. But I did it only cause I was jealous and only once. Everyone gets jealous once and a while.
But anyways... I got overly mad at it cause since I had just gotten my new swim cap I probably wouldn't get another in months. And I am a girl who is eager for exiting things to happen and don't wanna wait for them. It's just like the bullies who are probably jealous cause they think I'm prettier or smarter or really girly and they wished they had girly stuff or it's cause I have more comments on my stuff more subscribers and followers and have more guys talking to me lots of nice friends and I guess they don't have all that. Cause I'm not trying to brag but I think that's why people bully me. So yea you can share your story on your channel and please if you are going to metion me thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach