Lexis Armstrong and her cyberbullying...

So this 15 year old girl named Lexis Armstrong has been harassing me and spreading rumors about me, and she thought I was lying because she found one of the pictures on a website. and now she just won't quit spreading lies and telling people about me, I'm so sick of it honestly if you run into  +Lexis Armstrong block her right away.
I already have depression, and don't have time for this bull. Oh and as for you +lps legit have fun with your lesbian girlfriend that you chose to take sides on with >:-(

Comments

  1. Hey go block this racist named Helena Edwards I have proof

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach