Lexis Armstrong is still at it with her spreading nasty ass rumors

So it's been at least a week I'd say, of Lexis and her cyberbullying. And She's still going around spreading nasty rumors about my friend Caroline, my sister Chloe, and my MOM! She found images of Veronika Black claiming my mom was posing as this lady when those weren't even images of my mom those were images of an Australian model!!! Yolo swagg (aka Lexis Armstrong) needs to seriously back up and find better things to do with her fucking life! I'm so sick of it. Zark and Micheal even believe all the lies which is worse.
Lexis still hasn't fucking stopped, and I've already blocked her several times and and called this drama off but apparently enough just isn't enough for her! Like seriously. Sorry if I was being racist while I was TOO MAD TO EVEN THINK, but that's not even DAMN near as bad as you fucking insulting someone's dead sister! Like SERIOUSLY GET A GRIP PEOPLE!
My mom (woman in the pink sweater) is more caring than any other mom I've known! and she's certainly NOT Veronika Black!
(Heres me on the computer) and lately, I haven't been able to put up with most the bullshit, Regardless of me saying sorry, and me being depressed and suicidal people still continue to make my life harder on me, even the people who pointed out I was going through enough already decided to call me names and beat down on me and believe the lies the bullies are saying about me and my family!!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The only bully is you and I don't even need to cuss to get my point across (unlike you)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach