lps legit needs to go away...for real

Okay, so drama is getting worse. I've gotten a few blogs putten up about me now and they're still fucking insulting my dead sister +lps legit went and talked shit with her blog posting posting a bunch of lies about me, and I block people because I don't have time for bullying, what the FTF you talkin

Bout! And leave my sisters the hell out of this! Lexis indeed HAS been bullying me, but she's spreading nonstop rumors calling my friends and I racist we didn't do a single thing! She started it by insulting my dead sister and now people are thinking that I'm lying but I really do have a fucking dead sister! Like you never treat someone with a dead sister like this, and yes her picture WAS FOUND on google because my dad had it up on his website if she spreads any rumors just don't believe her be on the lookout for +Lexis Armstrong everything she says is a literal LIE! And her screenshots are fake.
And she called me a white cracker, so I had all rights to call her a black ass. And I still can't believe this bitch has the nerve to say I was lying about my sister, then fucking go and spread rumors and half the people are starting to believe that BULLSHIT!
Sorry if you don't want me to put up with your bullying lmao, but don't blame me because I've had enough with being bullied ALREADY.
Well last time I checked, I did look at myself and I'm super skinny hun ^^


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach