What to do when you're not allowed to wear bikini's

Help! My name is Bonnie and I can't wear a bikini. All because my mom thinks I'll get a boy friend. Really I don't like boys so NO! But she insists. She gets to wear..... THONG BIKINI'S! That's my mom. She also wears boob bikini's. Sometimes both together. But honestly I hate one pieces and rash guards! They're so ugly! And babyish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!
Hey Bonnie oh bad luck eh? Well here's the thing I have 2 answers to your 1 question! Answer number 1: Wear a tankini they're like bikini's ONLY they cover up your tummy the top is like wearing a tank top and the bottoms are like wearing panties. Answer number 2: If you're not allowed to wear that either try a monokini. They're one pieces but more grown up kind. They show off sides and back. But you might wanna wear the kid ones. So if this doesn't work let me know. Your friend Helena  :-) Published In June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach