I hate swim moments like this!

OMG! Why me? Breast stroke was too hard. And I could do legs but arms NO. So I thought I was doing fine. And my top swim coach had to teach the swim class with my little sis in it so my girl coach had to teach us. This one girl who looked 11-12 kept swimming faster than me so honestly I didn't care but anyway, So after doing breast stroke I came back from doing 2 laps of that and all of the sudden my girl coach said "Come here we'll work with Reese with our breast stroke arms I thought to my self "UGA UGA! Now I have to go to the stupid side with the little kids in it!" While the rest got to do a 25 of ketchup drill. UGA UGA! I loved Ketchup drill that's something I was good at but NO! I had to work with my least fave the breast stroke. And it took me like 30 tries to get the darn thing right. And the worst part was all the little kids were sitting there staring at me like "What's that big kid doing over here?" I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs but I didn't. And EVEN worse. Bailey a girl I knew from my little sisters class from school was coming and stared at me with a stupid noodle boosting me for help for the arms as if I couldn't swim. I CAN swim. That's why I'm trying out for swim team. But I wouldn't have minded using a noodle if there weren't all these different little kids staring at me with life jackets on. Then coach eaan my regular swim coach swam twoard me and made me sit on his lap and control my arms while EVERYBODY even the big kids were staring at me. Why me?
I knew I'd need work so maybe asking for swim team was a mistake. Being a little kid has postitive and negative. The good about being a little kid is that you don't get pushed around as much and get lots more care. The bad about it is that you can't do hard things. You have to do boring stuff. But anyway, I'll keep up swim team because I KNOW I need to become a better swimmer. I can't let a coach get in the way of my hopes and dreams. But to be honest I'm ready to go into 14 feet deep next week or when ever I get the chance. I hope I'll master the breast stroke before swim team try outs or else I'll have to go back to err swim class! :-P Swim class is for babies and little kids. Swim team is for older children and adults. But I'd be a step between swim team and swim class. Just need to work on a few things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach