My swim team coach

Some of you know the blog "Not so good swim team try outs" my Helena Edwards account was deleted I'll tell you later. I didn't do anything bad. Well this guy is pretty good for a swim coach he gets his swimmers to do what they're told. He does yell pretty loud and CLAIM he's so deaf it isn't even funny. LOL yea right. He really wants people to get going though. The day I met him and he yelled at a swimmer for talking I knew he meant business. But i'm in a camp for 3 weeks to get ready for swim team when I'm really on the team. The pool I'm using right now for 45 minute camp goes up to 8 in a half feet deep. So it starts at 5 feet. The swim team indoor pool starts at 6 feet and ends at 14 feet. THAT DEEP END! FRICK! It was darn deep some girl told me she's able to touch the bottom of 14 I can barely make down at 8 feet! Yes 8 in a half feet scared me none. I touched to bottom multiable times. And it's pretty deep it dips a little cause of the divers near by. the dip starts from 6 feet to 8 in a half feet (8 feet 6 inches) Yes just telling ya. And if you were wondering what my swim team is named it is SCAT if you were wondering if you could find a swim team in League city.
Yes he's normal for a swim coach I would think. But back to me I only have 2 one pieces to wear to this camp for swim team. One is pink my fave with butter flies and flowers and my 2nd is red,orange, and black it is sorta girly but it does look good on me. One of my bathing suits is speedo the other brand for my 2nd is TYR I think I'll check and edit if that isn't correct.

Comments

  1. PLEASE COMMENT!AND CHECK EVERY DAY FOR REPLIES IF YOU DO COMMENT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.