What to do when you get embarassed

HELP! My name is Candy and I got embarassed in front of my crush in class. I'm a 8th grader and I don't know what my crush will think of me now. I was gonna pass a paper air plane to my crush because prom is the next day and I wanted to ask him out but there wasn't any talking in class but instead I threw scissors at him cause I wasn't paying attention then everyone turned around looking at me like "What's wrong with you?" And the teacher sent me to the office and I had to explain everything to him but some other kids were sitting there saying "She did it on purpose!" Which wasn't true I kept saying "No it was a mistake I swear!" I told her about how I was gonna throw a paper airplane at him to ask him our for prom but she didn't believe me so I got in huge trouble. HELP!
Hey. I may not be in control of what the office decides but try telling your mom that you weren't paying any attention to what you were gonna throw. You thought the scissors was the paper air plane. And tell her I sware it was a mistake. But everybody lied making fun of the fact I threw scissors at my crush by mistake. And say I know it might sound stupid but it's true. I dunno why it happened but I would never do that to anybody!  OR if the teacher wanted you to explain it to the whole class just simply say "Look I'm sorry I really didn't mean this. This might sound like a stupid thing to say but it was a stupid mistake. I meant to pass him a paper air plane but I passed scissors instead" And if you knew a bully took your paper air plane and replaced them with scissors add this to the end of your speech. "And (The bully's name) took my paper air plane because she's mean to me so sorry for this" Just tell everybody how it happened. Even though it's hard. So if this doesn't work let me know. Your friend Helena :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach