Isabel the butt head

Isabel is a butt head she thinks she's so perfect and she has a crush on a mean guy Devon and she doesn't care if he's mean she tells us to shut up and she said "I'll tell everyone not to like you" LOL yea right girl drama diaries is on YouTube and blogger I don't think so! She's a bully and she started it with name calling and then Devon is on Isabel's side which makes no sense what so ever and those 2 are crushing on each other and Isabel since she's 13 she made a comment saying she pushed me down she's mean nobody should like her if some girl says "Helena is rude hate her" Don't believe her yea she is rude and immature I dunno why she would expect me to be nice to her since she called my friend a b**ch who does she think she is? With that boy friend of hers?
Yea that's her. You can push anybody so (Pushes her back) Ha ha! I am good at pushing. It's her that's the bully not me. She's rude. And my friend Stephanie is gonna make a video about her. She needs to get her butt kicked! Yea seriously I hope she hasn't already told half of google+ nobody should like me I am gonna kick her butt if I lose subscribers or don't ever get anymore subscribers because of her I'll just turn around and tell the other half of google+ she's no good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach