What to do when someone you're trying to play with keeps ignoring you.

Help! My name is Chelsea and there is a girl named April I play with at the park and at the pool, she is the only one that does,but the problem is is that everytime I try to tell her something she says "Oh" no matter what it is then she walks off with her other friend she doesn't even include me in anything if I had to be included she'd leave it up to me to come on but with her friend she'd always say "Come on bestie" with me she'd just walk away, I really don't know what's going on with her but I really wanna be her friend and she never acts like it, so when I run off to sit on the swings waiting for her to
include me she never comes.~Chelsea Waters
Hi Chelsea, so this girl named April doesn't feel like she wants to play? Well that's a sign of a fake friend right there. If she is ignoring you and not paying any attention to you then that means she's trying to find a way to tell you she doesn't wanna play with you but it's not the correct thing to do if she keeps doing that that means she's not your friend and you need to find someone else to play with. It's no use trying to keep playing with April if she keeps running off and especially if she doesn't care if you're not playing with her anymore because trust me Chelsea a real friend would always make sure you're with them at all times,April doesn't wanna be rude about it but she's still doing it in the wrong way, she could say "Sorry I don't think I wanna play right now" or "I just wanna be alone with my best friend right now" that's the proper way to do it~Helena Edwards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach