Nobody wants to play with me at the pool!

Ok seriously for the past 2-3 days my friends haven't shown up at the pool! Yesterday I tried getting Kayla to play with me she was my only friend at the pool but she said she was too busy practicing her snorkel and then after she was practicing her snorkel she started playing with her parents! So I tried these two 6-8 year old girls playing with each other and I asked if I could play they said "Ok" and every time I tried playing with them they swam away so I stopped playing with them and sat and waited for one of my friends to arrive then it comes time to go and I'm actually HAPPY to go because of how bored I was! Well today was even worse!


Because TODAY my little sister insisted we go to the pool when we already went yesterday and it was boring as heck! So of course I went today looked around to see NONE of my friends were at the pool not even Kayla this time! So I get in looking around waiting for anybody I swim and still nobody! But in the middle of the pool I could have sworn I saw a teenage girl flirting with the lifeguard I come above water and she's just playing with her little sisters so I go back under and everyone seems to be having fun even my little sister her friend was at least at the pool and there was a group of teenage boys talking and then I actually DID see that girl flirting with the lifeguard so then she must be really happy then I see a girl that looks alone I was pretty close to asking to play but instantly her brothers and sisters come and start having fun with her too! Am I the only one??? I saw a little boy go to the splash pad and he was having trouble turning it on so I get out of the water and try to turn it on for him as he's walking away in disapointment then as it comes on he turns around and looks but then goes straight back into the water so I stayed for a couple minutes and nobody came to the splash pad so I went back into the pool then strangley that's when everyone arrives to the splash pad! I was thinking "Do they NOT like me??" So I got so angry and worked up I snapped and went crazy and I turned into this 4 year old! I went underwater and found a hair clip and said "You're my new friend since no one will play with me!" Then I said "Let's make more friends!" Then I went to the shallow end jet and said "Hi Jet wanna be friends? I knew you would!" then I pretended the Jet and clip were saying "Wow no one is playing with you Helena wow people are dumb sh*ts!" Then I went back to the splash pad and found a chair and I called it chair friend then I made an imagianary friend called Kaitlynn  and goosebumps were running down my back and all over my body! Then when it was time to go I was HAPPIER then ever cause of how miserbale and bored I was watching everyone have fun but me! I'm thinking Juliana who is now my ex-friend might of put this curse on me and I put a horrible curse on her I wished something so embarassing would happen to her because I know Juliana wished this on me! Not 1 person was alone at the pool! Just watching people have fun made me wanna DIE IN A HOLE!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach