My friends are being rude about the pool friend group?

Ok so I'm really sick of my friends especially Alex giving me the sassy mouth about the friend group! The friend group at the pool ok so the only reason I created the friend group at the pool was to have more players for games incase I have a lot of friends show up at the pool and we all wanna play but we need to find a game to play, so it all started in June at the swimming pool and it was the night for watching the movie at the swimming pool past closing time and we just arrived at the pool it was about 5:00 and I saw both my friends Emily and Juliana at the pool so I quickly apply my sunscreen and get into the pool I tell Juliana "Wait here I'm gonna get Emily to play" and so we group up and I introduce them to each other and we played for about an hour and then our friend Rachel arrives and we all play but then I have to go for dinner so I eat a quick dinner come back and then play with them some more so it was really fun we played at night we jumped in the pool doing fun tricks and all! But suddenly in just a few days it all went down the drain!
I arrived at the pool maybe a week or 2 after the movie night and Juliana was there but she was my only friend there so I decide to start playing with her and she just keeps swimming away and ignoring me and she's battling her brother so I help her brother since she won't play with me she said "Will you help me instead of him?" and I said "If you play with me" she said "Ok then help him" and I was thinking "Really? She's my friend why wouldn't she wanna play with me?" so she's busy playing with her cousins in the splash pad and I walk up to her and say "Why do you keep on ignoring me like this?" and her excuse was "I'm playing with my cousins" and I said "But you do this all the time even if you're not playing with your cousins!" I said "Look I just don't think we can be friends anymore if you keep treating me this way!" and she admitted everything and the reason why she ignored me she said "Well you make me look bad in front of all of my friends you're really weird and stupid" and I just got so angry I pushed her and said "Fine then we're no longer friends!" and I swam away from her. The next day I see Alex and Emily at the pool and we group up and I say "I forgot to mention Juliana is kicked out of the friend group" and Emily says "Why?" and I explain everything Juliana did to me and she says "Well she might have something going on in her life and you can't just kick her out" and I said "Well just because she's sad in life doesn't make an excuse to bully someone!" and she said "Well it kinda is an excuse" and I'm like "What??? No it's not!" and she said "What if I was being all mean to you guys because my brother died well because my brother died" and I said "Yea but you can find other ways to solve your problems like go get help or something" and she said "Yea but not most people wanna get help they don't feel like admitting anything that's going on in their life" and Alex was saying "What Juliana was doing to you is pretty rude" and Emily said "Look, we shouldn't really have the friend group thing because it just causes more drama and let's just get rid of the friend group" and Alex was like "Yea who cares about the friend group Emily is right it's just more drama" and I said "Well Juliana is out of the group so it's less drama for us! We need this group because we're all friends!" and we were arguing back and forth about this and it's all Juliana's fault for even being rude in the first place if she acted like a real friend she wouldn't be kicked out and this argument would have never started! And then last night we were playing sharks and minnos and Alex said "This game would be better with more players" since we only had 3 players me, Alex, and this one random girl, and I said "Well with the whole friend group it would be complete" and Alex said "Who cares about the friend group it's just more drama!" he said it (Again!) and when he says that it makes me hold back tears of frustration! and I said "Well I'm just saying with the friend group it would be complete so we'd have more people to play!" and he said "But what if they don't wanna play?" and I said "What if they DO wanna play?" and I was trying to find a way to tell Alex that what he was saying wasn't helpful and that of course the friends would wanna play!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach