Madison Trawick the bully and murderer

Madison is so fricking annoying! Just because I expressed the fact that I was a little jealous that Madison gets to play with my best friend Dylan (I'm hoping to bump into one day) and so one day Dylan got on hangouts and said Madison tried to kill him with a knife and Dylan had to take it from her and Madison did it TWICE. So then all of the sudden Madison just popped she exploded and started cyberbullying me on Facebook FOR NO REASON! She called me a brat, fat, ugly,stupid SERIOUSLY??? And the most untrue insult she threw at me was that I'm fat I am NOT fat just look at me! She needs to get her facts straight and stop being a fricking bully she threatened to beat me up OHHHH trust me if she tries that she will LOOSE.
And she sat there and called me a whiny brat on Facebook she's no good guys don't even be her friend she's evil and a bully she is known as Madison Trawick the bully and murderer

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach