The creepy slumber party!

Okay so I had my late birthday celebration and everyone went home... Then later at night we decided to call upon bloody Mary okay so we made mistakes doing it we did one with only 2 candles but we needed 3 so we did 1 with the water on and one with the water off and after we did we were in the game room. Claire decided to go to the restroom which is the bathroom we called upon bloody Mary it was my bathroom! So me and Cara went down stairs and tried to see if we could get a quick snack while Claire was gone at the restroom we came back up and saw Claire laying down frozen and breathing heavily. We asked her what was wrong and she didn't reply but we kept asking and she finally responded with something that scared the life out of all of us. She said on her way out of my restroom she saw something from my old rose petal cottage and she said she saw red glowing eyes with a lady that looked like a drunk attic she had very dark purple hair and purple lips with yellow teeth and diamond eyes with cat puples. Okay so of course we were freaked out to go near my bedroom after that so me and Cara ran downstairs crying so loudly hugging each other and I could tell Claire meant it she was truely scared.
That's exactly what it looked like Claire told me only 1,000,000 times scarier and just looking at that drawing makes me scared.... so anyways... my mom came to investagate what was going on and we were all pleading and begging her to sleep with us so she finally agreed and then everyone said they had to use the bathroom we decided we were gonna use my big sisters cause it seemed at the moment my bathroom was haunted so I turned my head to look at my bedroom and Claire did too and we saw this green hand waving at us slowly and nothing was there to make it look like it so Cara said she saw it from the corner of her eye and so as soon as me and Claire saw it we had screamed at the top of our lungs and ran down crying to my mom who was like "What what's the matter?" and we all told her about the green waving hand we saw and everyone was really shaking. No joke!
It was so creepy! I mean seriously! So my dad went to sleep upstairs while me and Claire and Cara slept with my mom I had the covers over my head avoiding any darkness of any kind that had no light source on it because when I did that while glancing at my room a ghost hand appeared. But for Claire it was much more intense she saw ghost faces and we just saw a ghost hand and that's it. Everyone was latched onto each other but Claire said something else. She said she saw a ghost hand wrap around the alarm and I was like "Oh crap no guys I am not looking at anything else" I thought to myself "Did these ghosts follow us? COME ON!" Claire was crying trying to think of her dad but the scary ghost face ruined it all and she was crying cause it made her hurt she said that ghost face wasn't an illusion because the ghost face she saw was talking like a scary walkie talkie and she was saying "Come closer, Come closer" and since Claire's dad was dead and able to help her he said "Run Claire, Run." it was creepy. So if it was just an illusion she wouldn't have heard her dad trying to speak to her. 

Comments

  1. This couldn't be true scone she isn't real.
    STEPS
    1. LIGHT 3 CANDLES
    2. TURN LIGHTS OFF
    3. SAY BLOODY MARY 3 TIMES WHILE CLOSING UR EYES
    4.WAIT 3 SECONDS AND OPEN UR EYS WITHOUT TURNING ON LIGHT
    5. STARE AT THE MIRROR
    6. WAIT
    7. TURN ON LIGHTS
    Besides I've did this before and nothing happened. This couldn't be true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop it we saw ghosts at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. yes we did and claire saw a much scarier one in the morning

      Delete
  2. it was one with severe gunshots in the head and chest and was eating some kind of animal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach