Ballet disaster

Well you know I'm in a hard level of ballet, I don't have pointy shoes and all no. But it's when you have to learn to posse' on your tip toes and take a risk of letting go of the barre' and I'm not good at that at all so I took my risk like the teacher asked us to do but my credit was this I was wobbling and fell straight onto my butt and it was a hard landing so I got up and said "I'm not doing this again"  then the assistant teacher came up to me I thought she wanted to fix how I was standing so I gave her a little smile but no! Instead she came up to me and said "Helena, I know you did that on purpose okay don't do it again or I'll have a talk with your mother" then I was like thinking to my self "Really lady? You thought I did that on purpose? If you do your dead wrong I so did not I will slap the crap out of you!" So to make sure that lady knew I meant business I kept giving her glares everytime she looked at me ha ha serves her right!
Because I did NOT do it on purpose I really didn't all my assistant teachers are the worst! And even once the real teacher from my dance you know I used to talk about girl drama diaries tales from a not so good ballet class 2? Well when Julia accused me of shaking on the loose barre when I did not and I got angry? Well  I was by the loose barre maybe my 2nd or 3rd day of ballet and it was shaking from me dancing and balancing on it so much and my teacher came up to me instead and said "Helena did you break the barre?" I responded with "No it was like that since last year" and the teacher came back with "Uh-huh right" like in a way of saying "Yea right like I believe that." cause my mom does that with me all the time so I knew she did not believe me and it was not fair because not only was I accused of shaking on it so much last year by 2 mean girls I stuck my tounge out at all the time but I was also accused of breaking it when I did not! Because it was like that for who knows how long! Anyways this is going into girl drama diaries. So long people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach