Harassment with people who just don't understand cheaters.

Okay this pisses me off like this is driving me nuts no one understands Reggie is the mean bully the cheater I even had a pic of his cheating and his excuses for doing so but NO!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone has to harass me about this dumb crap! Be on the stupid ghetto Reggie's side! If any of y'all have these issues I'll help but right now I'm pretty busy and pissed with these people
See he sent that to a girl while we were still dating oh and another thing he fell for this girl lying about the fact I was flirting with a guy named Remy maybe he liked so he fell for her he also lied to me about his friend hacking I could tell because all his friends have accounts and he would have wooped their butt and he said his girlfriends name was Irl and that's the most made up name I ever heard in my entire life he is a real cheater cause he had a girlfriend while dating +Grazilda Greens I just kept quiet until Grazilda found out about the whole thing and Reggie said she never liked her anyways as a girlfriend the best thing to do is not date Reggie but no one has minds to know their gonna take me for blame when lots of people know there are cheaters these days people are big fat ugly idiots 
And see here? Everyone is saying I need to be for blame for the fact a big idiot cheated on me also no one gets the fact he's a pervert he's a 15 year old wanting to date an 11 year old like me but at the time I was 10 and really why didn't he want to date a girl his own age I was 5 years younger than him at the time I fell for him though and it was stupid because he was 5 years older than me at the time but I didn't have any boyfriends so yea and everyone puts me the innocent one to blame for this he also relys on all his friends to do his dirty work when he claims he'll "Help"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach