Why everyone ignores me???

Ok so here is another problem that's been hitting me lately. why in the heck does nobody notice me??? So I have good friends at co-op but we haven't even gotten to have a sleepover yet because Sara is busy all the time and Lanie we haven't gotten to discuss anything yet but that's nothing compared to what I'm about to tell you guys. So we just took a trip to Anaheim California which was really fun and amazing and we flew back to where we live and we got on the parking spot bus which takes us back to where we parked our car before we went to the airport and flew off to Cali, well when we were on the bus I sat next to 2 teenage boys that looked about 15-16 years old and so one boy kept talking to everyone and I thought I'd try to have a convo with them cause I was feeling lonely and they were the closest to my age on that bus anyways and closest to my size, so my mom was talking about something during our plane ride and I start carrying on a conversation but as SOON as I start speaking the boy just looks away and gets on his phone! Like what? So I thought maybe this was a misunderstanding and maybe he didn't know I was trying to get them to listen but wait a second!
As my mom starts speaking the boy in the hat turns his head around and starts cashing in again! My mom is saying how my little sister Isabell had some ear popping issues in the airplane when we were landing in Los Angeles and was yelling because she couldn't hear herself and then the boy in the hat said "She must have been like WHAT!" And as I start speaking again the boy in the hat turns back around and gets on his dang phone again like WTF! Why aren't you taking me seriously? is it because of my age? Because 1 I'm like 3-4 years younger than you not much of a difference mister! And I'm more than half his size and he's sitting here ignoring me but listening only to the adults when they speak there is clearly a problem here because why aren't you listening to a single word I say?? They were still toddlers when I was born so if they are ignoring me because of age I'm sorry but the 2 of them are freaking idiots! I wanted to slap them because they didn't wanna listen at all and now they're probably at home with no regret they ignored me like people these days! And get this I'm my mom's same height, and size and they only listened to her and not me! WOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach