Still not getting to see Dylan, Madison is still being a a piece of crap.

Hey guys it's been about like 6 or 7 months or less than that since I've written a blog well I'm here with some more I've tried so hard not to blabber on about it on girl drama diaries but I just can't help it the Madison Trawick thing has been going on since July and I've been wanting to see Dylan since Febuary 2015, now it's March 2016 and I still haven't gotten to see him but the other stupid Sharp household members are letting Madison go over there when I thought they banned her from ever coming back I mean seriously why does life do this to me??? I wanna punch that girl in the face so hard I hate her more then any of the other bullies I've encountered because she's the worst of them all!She still gets to see Dylan and not me and Dylan is working to get his permit to come see me but god knows if that will work or not! And here is something else, lots of people still like her even though the crap she has done to people and her personality to people lots of people still support her and call her pretty and that's how her ego is so large because from that when she sends photos of herself she calls them pretty and she calls herself a pretty girl that's prettier than any other girl in the world... like omg... and I quote "Gorgous! Pretty! I like it I look so good follow me on my kik Prettygirls1234" like wtf? And people are still building her large little ego

And there is me punching Madison's teeth out like I will do to her if she doesn't stop being a dang brat and doesn't stop going around Dylan!
and then there's Cody Madison's older brother he's 18 and dating a 15 year old girl who is by the way a huge crap too. Whenever I tell Madison to back off of me and Dylan Madison goes and tells Cody who threatens to press charges on me. Like what??! Press charges on me for defending myself against your bratty sister? Ok then! I'll totally respect that! SARCASM! Cody always defends his sister no matter if she just made someone commit suicide he'll still defend her he doesn't give a single stinking crap about anyone but his stupid sister Madison! And his girlfriend Amber who is the 15 year old? Yea she's always being cheated on by Cody that family over there is horrible, Cody is a cheater,Amber and Madison are sluts and bullies, and all the rest of their siblings are Madison worshipping pigs! It's illegal for Cody to date his 15 year old girlfriend because he's an adult and she's a minor and he can get arrested for dating her he is legally an adult now they keep breaking up and getting back together all over again it's very annoying they think I'm a horrible person? They should go look in a mirror!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach