"You aren't a teen at 13, bullshit"

Okay, so this is something that has been really getting on my nerves lately, so I've seen lots of people complain how "13 isn't even a teenage year, it's still a pre-teen" BULLSHIT!!!! So people say how 13-year-olds aren't mature enough yet, so they're not considered teens but just because they're younger teenagers doesn't mean THEY AREN'T teenagers, because they're just getting started on their teenage years. I don't believe 13 is still ranged in a five year old fucking range, because by the time I was 11, my childhood had pretty much ended. It had nothing to do with "trying" to grow up, or doing things that weren't appropriate for my age, my childhood just naturally ended and I lost a lot of interest in stuffed animals, playing on a playground, or playing with dolls, I couldn't do it I'd have to force myself to do it, by the time I was 12 I was ready to become a teenager because I was sick of being stuck in the middle where people would call me a "child" and make fun of me for being so young, and these would be fucking high schoolers who would do this shit. If you asked me "Would you ever want to go back to being 12 years old?" I'd say "NOOOO!!!!!!!" Because not only was I picked on for being so young, but I had depression at that age too and a lot of bad things happened around that time and I'd just be reliving all kinds of negativity and not know what I know today if I went back to being that age, and people usually say "Oh enjoy your childhood while it lasts" THAT, was not my childhood, I was pretty damn mature for my age too because I was already sexually into boys, and was disgusted when I saw how most kids my age acted like "Oh I got a boyfriend because he held my hand" I knew for a damn fact that didn't mean shit, so with me about to be 14 this year I'm pretty damn sure I'm a fucking teenager and not a "pre-teen" even the dictionaries say 13 is an official year for a teenager, just because some 13-year-olds don't act like teenagers doesn't mean they aren't, that's like saying just because this 49-year-old is immature, means he's still a child. No. like seriously, fuck off people. You don't have to be in "high school" to be considered a teenager, people even say you aren't considered a teen even at 9TH GRADE, a teenager starts at 13, DAMMIT and there is none of your fake ass restrictions to be drawn here. Sure, a 13 year old can't drive or anything but that doesn't mean they aren't teenagers, THEY ARE teenagers they're just on the younger spectrum of a teen, and the OLDER teens get jobs and get to drive, I would fucking appreciate it if the dumbasses of the internet could shut up


I know for a fact, my childhood has ended for good. When I was 11, I was still a little bit childlike but once I was in my late 12's my childhood was gone for good. All my toys have gone down to my little sisters and my mindset has changed completely, so don't you dare come assuming 13 ain't a teenager because of your false ass opinions on the matter, believe me at 13 people DO talk about sex, and are mature and know more than you think. I haven't met a single 13-year-old who isn't overly educated on sex, and other adult humor shit. I got depression at 11 because of bullying and family drama, your childhood REALLY ends in your tween or early teen years, BELIEVE ME. For me it was that way, please don't make me relive the same fucking grief I had to deal with at 11-12, thank you for NOT saying 13 isn't a teenager, because IT IS. it's just a young one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach