Girl drama diaries advice: "Slut Shaming" what NOT to do

So, my 13th birthday is coming up and I know I haven't posted in a while but I'm getting slut shamed by my ex boyfriend "Dylan" and he recently left me for some older girl whose around 15 years old, but thankfully my best friend helped me out and got with me and he makes me feel so much better. But Dylan is still finding ways to contact me, starting to slut shame me because I used to have a crush on a few boys at co-op, even though I never even talked to them he was calling me a slut.
If someone ever slut shames, they're a low person, don't EVER listen to people who wanna slut shame other girls, it ain't right in the base case, being 13 with crazy hormones and just beginning to be interested in boys DOES NOT MEAN you are a slut for having a few crushes, flirting with them all at once is what being a slut really means, and having sex all at once defintely means so. don't let foolish ex boyfriends judge you, it's your life.
Excuse the bad language but I truly am pissed at my ex for slut shaming me when I'm only 13 and only doing what normal 13 year olds do. have crushes, being in a relationship doesn't mean I shouldn't feel free to have a few crushes, but I just know I ain't gonna flirt with the boys because then that's cheating. I'm happy with my current and I'm currently NOT crushing. But I was crushing while in a relationship with Dylan because he treated me like gum on the bottom of his shoe and I never got to see him in real life so the boys I could see in real life I had better crushes on them because I could actually SEE THEM. My current boyfriend is the best and better than Dylan so there is no chance i would ever have a crush on anyone while with a fantastic boyfriend like mine.


Cooper: "This one girl in my 8th grade class, she has more than 1 crush and gosh I think she's a slut! I told her to stop being such a slut"

Girl drama diaries: "That's not right! Slut shaming is never right, what you should've done was ignore it and let her be her own self, having more than 1 crush doesn't mean you're a slut, as long as she isn't dating these guys at once it shouldn't appeal that she's a hoe or a slut, slut shaming is also bullying which isn't tolerated by girl drama diaries. If a girl seems like a slut, let it be. Slut shaming is never the answer and it'll only cause more issues"

Cooper: "Okay, thanks. I guess I'll apologize, I didn't mean to be a bully"


What does slut shaming ever do for a person? People have their own rights and decisions in life and not every girl that has more than 1 crush is a slut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach