Dress to impress?

Hey, my name is Nora and I've been told my all my friends that it makes you a good person to dress up for people and if you do it by your own standards it makes you a horrible person, me and my friends are about to go onto the 8th grade and these girls love the popular kids at school, well I don't and I just wanna be able to wear what I want to wear which is jeans and a T-shirt, not glitzy pink skirts! please help!
Hello Nora! No you should not dress up for other people, you should choose what you want to wear and it's not up to your friends, cousins, classmates, or even parents what you want to wear your own style is your own style if you aren't like them then don't dress like them following the crowd isn't the right decision because being you and who you are is important nobody wants to be the same and your friends must not know what a horrible person is, the only horrible person is the person who dresses to impress other people and doesn't just be who they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach