Really bad pool drama!

This was terrible as f*ck! But I can already tell worse will happen in my life so it happened to the end of the time I was at the pool and Alex was swimming over to this group of teenagers and kids like 2 or 3 teenagers 2 teenage boys and 1 teenage girl and 1 little girl and little boy and Alex HAD to open his mouth me and Alex were swimming and then the little girl said "Swimming over the line with your girlfriend?" and I said " I like someone else" and Alex shouted "SHE HAS A CRUSH ON A 15 YEAR OLD BOY!" And the little girl said "And how old are you?" I told her my age and she said "That's just wrong." and I said its only 4 years apart. Then more people got involved I splashed that girl that did that cause I felt as if she was insulting me cause she sounded rude then she turned around being all bossy like and pointing her finger she's like 9 and she's like "If you splashed me you better stop" then I said "You can try to make me stop" and she said "No I don't wanna go to jail" and I said "You don't wanna go to jail? do you even have long nails?" and she said "Yes, longer than yours" and I said "I have some pretty long nails I scratched my cousin with them in a fight and gave him huge scars" and the little boy said "I can get you dude she can kill anyone with those things" and they're all threatening to fight me with their karate after 1 little stupid splash! They were the ones being bullies cause I didn't even do anything and she insulted me!
really! I didn't do anything and they start bullying me and threatening to beat me up! This is the worst weekend ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach