Not so swell swim team day

So it started in the water after swimming maybe 10 laps I noticed goggles at the bottom of the pool I didn't think anything of it at first but on my way back I notice Jenneye picking them up then I realize they're hers! I was already suspicious because Piper's goggles have been thrown in the deep end a couple of times so then as I'm coming back again I see jenneye's fin at the bottom of the pool on the older kids lane so she picks them up then I accidentally bump into her and she said "just please don't touch me" and it got me really offended. The past few days I noticed they've been talking amongst themselves and I asked what they were talking about and they said it was a "mean girl" and I grew suspicious and didn't think anything of it.
but then as I was gonna go back inside coach Ian grabbed me and told me to stay where I was then he bends down and says "explain to me why you're throwing other people's swimming equipment into the pool" and I was so scared and shocked all I said was "I didn't" then he says I've been getting many reports that you've been throwing other people's swim equipment into the pool so you're telling me they're lying?" I stopped to think who the heck these other people are because seriously I didn't lay a hand on anybodys equipment! I didn't throw it in so what the crap! They basically lied to Ians face! I mean seriously what's wrong with them they must be doing that themselves to get me in trouble! I'm not going back to swim team till we get this sorted out 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach