Horrible church day!

I can't believe it! Every fricking time I go into the uniteens/Y.O.U classroom which is the classroom I gotta go in now since I'm in the age range for it I'm pretty much the only one without a flipping phone in that classroom!And since I don't have a phone it bothers me to hear "OMG Cara just posted the coolest thing on instagram!" instagram this and instagram that! I hear from even my friend Claire who just turned 11 and just got a phone and what has been pissing me off is the things she is telling me! A month or 2 before we moved into the uniteens/Y.O.U classroom and were still in the grade school classroom Claire just got her new phone and just before church I thought that I still had someone with me that didn't have a phone but NOPE! Now both my friends had phones and I was seriously pissed! Not only that but she is faking not liking her phone very much to make me feel better cause I know she loves her phone! she was in the classroom going "I just love my phone so much!" and then I sighed and then she said "Not that much not that much" and I thought to myself "Of course she does" so today I had to hear Claire go "Cara said the coolest things on instagram! She posted a fake phone she made out of cardboard!" and I was like "Woah woah woah! Cara has an instagram? and she has been talking on there to you and hasn't been saying a word to me???" I seriously got enough of the bs where both of my friends have phones and instagram! I wanted to cry! And then when me and Claire called for being this one job in the classroom and so do I so we have a voting thing saying who should be it! And for me nobody raised their hands not even Claire! And everyone raised there hand for Claire so I saw the teacher go "Claire it is!" and erased my name right in front of me! :-(
I'm sick and tired of being a phoneless freak! Cause I'm always treated like I'm 4 years old and "Oh not old enough for a phone!" Instagram isn't awesome it's stupid it requires a phone in order to even sign up for the darn thing! So seriously it also requires a lot to sign up for it why do people like it so much I hate it and when I get a phone the only thing I'm getting is snapchat not dumb old instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having to hold my bladder at my choir performance

I wonder when the drama is ever going to end.

My swim team coach